IEEE - Madison Section - Entrepreneurs and
(ECN) - Home
ECN Members' Pages -- (TBA)
- Members of the IEEE Madison Section
- Members of affiliated IEEE Student Branches
- Guests of the above--occasionally including speakers on
- First Thursday of even months
from 11:45AM to
1PM--unless otherwise noted
meeting room--through main door--to door in the back wall on
right--proceed to next room.
2100 Winnebago Street, Madison, 53704 [MAP]
- Park in lot or on Winnebago Street.
- Problems: Call Tim Chapman 608-206-2570
- Networking-related topics: projects, needs and
- Special topics (occasional--varies).
- Typical Agenda:
- Opening Remarks (5 mins) -- Greetings, ground rules,
- Networking (60 mins)
- Each person is given time, if they wish,
- to present a project and related need for talent,
- to present their skill set, or
- to make an offer to suppor At a particular kind
- Special Topic (if any, 30 mins)